Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Beauty Blog!

Hey! So I'm excited to start a beauty blog, I'm finally out of school for the summer so I'll have more time to post. I also have a personal blog which is private right now because I had to stop posting simply because I was so busy but I might open it back up again. If anyone wants to follow me I will be sure to follow you back! Expect this blog to contain reviews, hauls, tutorials, tips and more all about makeup, hair and other beauty products. I'll put pictures in the posts as well. This was originally supposed to be a supplement to my you tube channel which is also about beauty, but I'm not sure if I want to continue the videos or not. I'm much more comfortable writing, the blog community seems a lot nicer than you tube and it's easier for me to write a lot than to film a video. Also, it seems easier for other people to read a blog then spend the time watching a video. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do about it but for now stay tuned for some fun blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment