Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Perfume Reviews

Hi guys, so yesterday and today I wore the last two perfumes in the Lush/Gorilla perfume sample box. I wore Lust a few days ago and then again yesterday because I liked it so much and I wanted to wear one that I knew I liked for the shindig we had yesterday for Memorial Day. It has a mysterious alluring type of smell to me. There's a bit of a sweet feminine scent mixed with that mystery scent. Today I wore Tuca Tuca. Bleh. I finally found one I didn't enjoy at all. It didn't smell too good in the bottle but I gave it a chance anyway and almost gagged. It reminds me of red bean paste which is weird because red bean paste tastes good! Maybe it doesn't smell good though...it also has a really musky scent mixed in. I tried to wipe it off without water because if you use water it will just make the smell stronger! I asked my mom to smell and she said it wasn't that bad, it just has a musty scent, (I think she meant musky). Now that the scent lightened up and it's been on for awhile it isn't as bad, it doesn't bother me anymore, but it definitely isn't a favorite.

So I think this little sampler box is a great investment. It's only $19.95 and comes with 8 little bottles. The bottles are small but they have plenty of perfume in them (2ml/.06 fl oz.), I think they'll last me forever because I only use a tiny tiny dab of perfume at a time. I think it's a huge turn off to be doused in perfume and make everyone near you gag, so I like to go easy with it. They also don't come with spray tops, but they are still easy to use. 
I ordered them from favorite to least favorite:
1. Vanillary
2. Lust
3. Orange Blossom
4. The Smell Of Freedom
5. Breath Of God
6. Karma
7. Imogen Rose
8. Tuca Tuca
Here is a pic of the box, a pic of the top so you can see how it comes out of the bottle and one in my hand so you can tell the size.


I think the box was limited edition so I got mine before they were gone. If you can't pop in to a Lush shop to smell them yourself then this is a great way to go. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the review, I'm going to do some date night/going out tutorials soon so stay tuned. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment