Monday, July 18, 2011

Essie Nail Polish

So believe it or not, I've never tried Essie nail polish before! Today I thought I'd pick one up to try, I was thinking maybe Mint Candy Apple or one of the Brazil collection colors if I could find them. I ended up really loving Turquoise & Caicos so I ended up with that one, but my Ulta was having a sale buy 2 get one free so I decided I may as well get 2 more. I found Absolutely Shore, perfect because I wanted a more subtle color and I've heard great reviews. For my free one I was hoping for Braziliant and finally found it hiding from me! So those are the three I picked and I'm really happy with my decision. I used the Braziliant one just now and it's so pretty, bright, summery and something different, since I don't have any orange polishes. I needed only one coat on most nails for it to be opaque and it went on pretty smoothly. I give this color two orange thumbs up!
Above is Braziliant and below are Absolutely Shore and then Turquoise and Caicos.

6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm glad you have tried Essie nail polish! I do like OPI better, because of the brush mostly.

    That's a very vivid color for using one coat!
    My favorite is the third one.
    (:

    www.sparklealways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like OPI a little better, mostly because of the brush and it seems to go on just a little more smoothly, but needing just one coat is awesome. The third is also my fav, it's the first one that caught my eye. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nominated! http://beautyblogger1891.blogspot.com/2011/07/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. BeautyBlogger thank you, thank you so much! I'll get the post up ASAP.
    Hannah Michelle I def. agree, I think I've never tried Essie before because I didn't realize they had colors like these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. turquoise and caicos is one of my favorite summer colors, especially for my toes!

    tag youre iT! i tagged you!http://beautybrainswhatelse.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-time-this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete