Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June Favorites (Better late than never)

Hey guys. So I wasn't going to do a June favorites, I've just never done one before and I was trying to think of a post to do today and I thought, why don't I do one even though it's a little late? So here we go.

FAVORITES FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE
Lately I have been really into the super natural look. I have been using this a lot.
It gives a perfect amount of light coverage without being too heavy, plus it has SPF 15 in it.
Sometimes I don't even put foundation on which I never ever used to do, I just put concealer, blush and a little eyeshadow and some lip gloss and I'm done. Sometimes I use a little bronzer too. Which brings us to another favorite:
My Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer. It brightens up your complexion and for me, it doesn't look orangey or fake at all, it's really soft and natural. I looooove it.
Also, this blush I have been wearing just about every single day for the past month and I love it:
I just talked about it in my last blog so I won't bore you and repeat it.
On the other hand, here is something you haven't heard about from me yet, which is my MAC 242 concealer brush.

It hasn't been a favorite for the whole month because I got it not too long ago but I really like it. It spreads my concealer on way better then my finger and blends really well.
Since I have been doing the natural thing, I've been using the next product a lot.

I love these colors, especially the middle row. These have become my every day colors.
The last thing is something I don't use every day but I do use it a lot.
It's the NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker. You can really control how thick or thin you want the line and it is more dramatic and lasts longer than a pencil but is easier to use than a liquid liner. Plus it comes off at night easily, with no extra scrubbing.
Ok I lied I have one more favorite but it isn't a product, it is a trend. I like having my ring finger painted a different color from the rest of my nails, but one that corresponds. I've done all light blue with one dark blue and all pink with one black. I think it looks really cute and is more interesting than all one color polish.
So that's it for June favorites, I hope you liked it and sorry it's a little late!

No comments:

Post a Comment