Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clothing Haul

So I was watching beauty guru Blair Fowler do a somewhat surprising haul. It was from K-mart of all places. I don't shop there at all, it's just not somewhere I go, but she showed a top that came in different colors and I thought maybe I would go see if I could find it, I really liked it and it was super cheap. I ended up not finding the top but I found a bunch of other stuff and the clothes were surprisingly cute and very inexpensive. So I thought I would turn it into a back to school fashion edition and show the stuff I got. I will also be doing a couple back to school makeup looks soon as well.
Lately I've really been liking layers. Where you wear a really loose flow-y top over another top. So that's what I picked up.
I got these three tanks to layer under things, they were on a major sale, I think they were less than 5 dollars each.
This one looks funny without it actually being on, but I got it a few sized too big on purpose, so it would hang down and I could wear maybe the white tank underneath. See how the sleeves are sort of drape-y?
The gray one is shaped kind of like a poncho, but it looks much better on, it is also supposed to have a shirt underneath, I like it with the blue one.
I just thought this was pretty, once again it is too loose to not wear anything underneath it, but there are lots of things that could pair with it.
The last thing I got was this pair of shorts. At first I wasn't too sure about them, I mean they are really weird. But I like to take chances on stuff that might be a little weird and the longer I thought about them, the more I liked them for just that reason. Girl's shorts are so short that they usually don't have much room for pockets. Lately however, I've been seeing a trend where the pockets just hang down past the length of the shorts and these took it a step further and embellished them with sequins. It might be cute or it might be really weird, but I like them so that's all that matters! Don't be afraid to take chances guys.
So that's it, I didn't get a whole lot but I also wasn't planning on doing back to school shopping anyway! I'm not much of a fashion person, I just wear stuff that feels comfortable and looks good to me so I didn't go all out and make whole outfits or anything. But I really hope to do some back to school looks and I'm also hoping I can get some drug store stuff so they will be inexpensive as well, so look out for that!





No comments:

Post a Comment