Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This or That Tag

I got tagged by Meg at www.beautybrainswhatelse.blogspot.com. Check out her awesome blog!

FASHION

Tribal or Aztec? Not really sure, I don't follow many fashion trends, whatever looks good to me I wear.

Girly or boho? Boho.

Floral or paisley? Neither. I think the tiny flower pattern that's popular now is cute on some people but I really don't like it for me.

Chunky or single bracelet? Hm, I need more braclets! Single I think.

Layered or single necklace? Single.

Shoulder bag or wristlet? Shoulder bag, I have too much stuff to keep in a wristlet!

Nude pumps or red heels? I don't own either but nude pumps sound good!



MAKEUP

Volumnizing or lengthening mascara? Volumizing.

Smashbox or nars? Want to try some Nars stuff so bad! Maybe that will be my next purchase.

Foundation or tinted moisturizer? Tinted moisturizer in summer, foundation other times.

Cream blush or benetint? Posietint! Its almost a combination of both.

Liquid liner or gel liner? I starting to really like gel liner.

Highlighting or contour? I guess I contour more because of my bronzer but I like highlighting too!

Sephora or ulta? Well, I'd have to say Ulta because the only Sephora near me is one of the little half-stores and they don't have much.

CVS or walgreens? Walgreens, it seems cheaper and it's slightly closer to me.

Touch up stick or liquid concealer? Liquid.

Tanning mousse or tanning bed? Neither, I'm always too scared a fake tan would look...fake, and tanning beds scare me too!



HAIR

Feathers or no feathers? I want feathers so bad!

Curling wand or curling iron? Curling iron. I like my triple barrel curling iron!

Flat iron or blow dryer? Flat iron.

Messy bun or ponytail? Messy bun. When I'm hanging out at home this is what my hair is always in.

Braid or fishtail? I can't really do either to my hair, there's too many layers.



NAILS

Nail stickers or traditional polish? Usually traditional polish but I like the Sally Hansen polish strips.

Sephora by OPI or OPI? I have both, but OPI is a little less expensive and I like the brush better. I just wish they had some of the Sephora colors!

Mac polish or ulta brand nail polish? I've never tried Mac polish. The Ulta brand is okay, not the best.



I tag:
I don't know who's done this tag so I tag everyone out there who wants to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment