Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mini Post- Lips and Nails

This is just gonna be a quick mini post about a couple things. First, I tried a few of the Sephora lip set glosses. First I tried the Tarte stain and gloss. Wow, the stain is really dark. I've never worn such dark lips before, I think I liked it but I have to have a extremely subtle eye or it will just be too much. The gloss over it is nice, it has a kind of minty tingle to it. The gloss is also nice on it's own, it is just a light berry tint. Here's a pic of both of them together.
Lol I look creepy. Anyway, I also tried the Lancome Juicy Tube. It is very very light, almost no color, just a hint. It is very shiny though and kind of sticky, I put too much and had to wipe some off because of the stickiness. There was no smell or flavor, I was surprised and a little disappointed, I thought being called Juicy it would have a nice fruity scent or something. You know, smelling it again in the tube it does have a little bit of a rose like smell. Hm.

Second thing. Check out my nails.
Bad pic again, but the color is a light sparkly blue, Sephora by OPI Fancy Shmancy except for my ring finger is same brand but a dark sparkly blue called Club Scene Queen. I got this idea from Blair Fowler (JuicyStar07), she did the same basic colors but not exact. Also, under the light blue I tried using a white, (OPI Alpine Snow) to make the color show up better without needing 400 coats but I ended up having to use 2 coats of white and then 2 of the blue so I don't know if it helped or not. I love the way it looks with that one nail different it's so unique looking!
Here is a random picture of my dog.

Bye for now guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment