Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ulta/Sephora Haul

Hey guys! I'm actually going to do a real and true haul, haven't tried any of the products yet, I just got back home! I mostly went with my mom because she wanted a Mac concealer, she got a brush too and then she got a Too Faced brush and bronzer and a Lorac blush and some eye cream. I ended up getting a few things too so on to the haul.

First I got something for my hair. So my hair was doing really well. I wouldn't say it was a problem at all. Well if you've been reading my past blogs I'm pretty sure I explained the whole thing. I think I'll continue to use the Soak and Float from Lush but I'll probably have to stop using the Jungle conditioner because I think that is contributing to the problem as well. I was putting Tea Tree oil on my neck and the rash almost completely went away after only two applications, but after I used the Jungle conditioner it came back worse than ever. So I'm hoping this new stuff will help. Plus, not only that but my hair is looking dry and ratty and gross lately. So I got the sample kit below. You can see it comes with a shampoo, conditioner, a deep treatment thing and a smoothing cream and it's all made with this nut that turns into an oil. It's called the Ojon Dry Recovery kit.


Next I got a set of three gel eyeliners by Physicians Formula. They are called Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner. The colors are specially picked for brown eyes. There is a brown, a purple, and a black with purple shimmer but I don't see the purple shimmer at all. They also come with a brush. I've never tried a gel eyeliner but I've heard good things about them so I thought I'd give them a try and this kit came with the brush and three different colors so it sounded like a good thing to try.

That's the purple one opened above.

So I also got the Urban Decay Grindhouse eyeliner sharpener. I have an eyeliner sharpener but it does this annoying thing where it rounds the tip of it off so it's still dull even after I sharpen it. It's great for the whole 1 NYX jumbo pencil I have but besides that it's annoying. My mom has this sharpener and it works great.


Last thing I got (this is a small haul) is one of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. These are freakin awesome. I got the flower design one before and they lasted a long time (well longer than regular nail polish) and even when they chipped, they chipped at the base rather than the tip so you couldn't really tell, especially with the busy design. I got these checkerboard ones.
I admit it, I got these for Warped Tour. I know it's early, but I have a really hard time finding this design. There is a similar one but the squares are slanted (I completely forget what that kind of design is called). The only bad thing about these is that they are impossible to get off. I couldn't use my Barielle pads that I talked about in my last blog, I had to use the hardcore stuff and even then they took a lot of work to remove. Oh houndstooth? Is that what it's called? Or something tooth...I don't know, maybe I just sound like a crazy person now.
Anyway, there you have it. Oh and as promised here is a hopefully better pic of my nails.

Meh. sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment