Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quick Summer Nail Polish Post

Hi guys! I just picked up two new nail polishes that scream "summer" to me. I really wanted a good, bright yellow and all the yellows at Target were gross and my Ulta didn't have the OPI yellow so I picked up one from China Glaze. (It's called Happy Go Lucky).
I was disappointed at how thin the brush was, I am a huge fan of the gigantic OPI brush. It also went on really streaky so I needed a second coat. Pluses were that it dried really fast, smoothed out well on the second coat and it is a really pretty color! It seems sturdy, but I don't know yet about chipping since I only did it yesterday. No chips so far. I also wanted a ridiculously bright pink so I got this one called Shocking Pink.
Woo, it is glowing in the picture just like in real life. Yesssss. Anyone else out there get any new nail polishes for summer?

1 comment:

  1. hey check out my blog too http://beautyglitzzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete